The Biggest question in our lives is how to build wealth for the future? How to secure our future? How to make sure that we will give our future generation a high quality standard of living?
What if i told you it is possible to become a Billionaire in 7 years. Would you believe it? No you would not. You would ask me :
In the time of market volatility , in the time when the experts regularly get it wrong how its it possible???
What if i told you that you now have an access to an investment that :
- Secures your capital
- Is inflation proof
- Never gets obsolete
- Beats even the best mutual funds over time
- Makes you a billionaire in 7 years.
And is available to you TODAY in a way that suits your budget.
Presenting an investment that has stood the test of time. ( LAND )
And here’s why
First let me give you a few simple truths :
Our Earth : Out of the 100% area of our earth
71% is water and 29 % is land.
Out of the 29 % of land
16% are mountains,
20% are deserts,
40 % are farm lands and
only 24 % are habitable.
So where is the land to live?
Out of 29 % of land on the earth only 24 % is habitable.
Land The India Story :
With the current population crossing 1.22 billion and poised to be 1.40 billion by surpassing China by 2025
Life Expectancy :
With improved medical research, life expectancy wiLL proportionally rise with the increase in per capita GDP
Life expectancy rapidly rising due to improvements in public health, nutrition and medicine.
In contrast infant mortality rate is coming down.
Working Population :
India to have 28% of Global working population by 2020 , where as China will have only 5 %.
Between 2010 – 2030 India will add 241 million people in working age population.
Per Capita Income :
Per Capita Income Of India to go up around 40% in the next 5 years.
Saving rate in India is poised to go up around 40% by 2015 compared to 35 % in 2010.
With Land you can ride on the economic growth story.
A story that even as you read is attracting Billions & Billions Of Investment Rupees.
Here’s a look at the rising land prices in the outskirts of 5 principle cities of India.
- Kolkata : Land Price In 2000 was Rs. 17 per sqft. whereas in 2011 it is 903 Rs. per sq ft. Which makes it a 54 times growth.
- Delhi (Janakpuri) : Land Price in 2000 was Rs. 1111 per sq ft whereas in 2011 was Rs. 27777 per sq ft. which makes it a 25 times growth.
- Mumbai (Panvel) : Land Price in 2000 was Rs.50 per sqft whereas in 2011 was Rs. 1000 per sq ft. which makes it a 20 times growth.
- Bangalore ( Hebbal) : In 2000 was Rs. 50 per sqft. whereas in 2011 it is 2500 Rs. per sq ft. Which makes it a 25 times growth.
- Chennai (Sriperembudur) : In 2000 was Rs. 30 per sqft. whereas in 2011 it is 400 Rs. per sq ft. Which makes it a 13 times growth.
Sure we could provide you with more information and facts. But whats more important is how to be a part of this BOOM today.
- Step 1 : Buy Land In The Outskirts Of The City.
- Step 2 : Infrastructure Development Starts.
- Step 3 : IT & Industrial Set Ups Start Shop.
- Step 4 : City Limits Expand
- Step 5 : Housing Need Arises
- Step 6 : Value Of Your Land Shoots Up
- Step 7 : You Enjoy A High Return
and all this without
- The volatility of shares
- The high cost of a developed property
- High Risk Returns ratio of most other assets
Now That You Know The HOW, You Need To Know The WHERE At Riverside Greens buy agricultural land which is sure to appreciate.
TO KNOW THE WHERE CONTACT : TOP NOTCH VENTURES LLP – RISHABH PRADHAN ON : 9920696727.